* Initially wash new clothing or fabric without fabric softener.
* Preheat iron to 145 degrees* (for most of the irons this is between wool
and cotton), turn off the steam!
* First iron the surface plane, turn the transfer with the foil and image
upwards on the surface layer, it is important to use a hard surface
underneath your fabric so you can apply equal pressure when ironing.
* Place the iron on the transfer (the iron must be placed on the transparent
plastic foil, with the white paper between the iron and the plastic foil)
Put pressure (using body weight) on the transfer for about
10 to 15 seconds, it is important to really determine the transfer
pressure by bodyweight.
* Allow it to cool down properly!
* Now carefully remove the foil layer, Hold the transfer in place with your
fingernail when pulling back the transparent foil !.
* After removing the foil, put the white paper over the transfer and
iron the transfer again. Allow it to cool down properly.
* The transfer is successful as soon as a
light "relief" of the surface (e.g. the ribbing of a t-shirt) is visible.
*The transfer is then "merged with the substrate and will not
come loose in the wash.
* Wait 24 hours before washing items with prints.
* Washable up to 40 *, not suitable for the tumble dryer!