Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions shall apply:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or remote services to
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a
distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract means an agreement whereby part of the trader
organized system for distance selling of products and / or services, to the
conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for closing
a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same room
5. Withdrawal period: the period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers within the waiting period to see the
7. Day calendar;
8. Duration transaction: a distance contract concerning a range of products and / or
services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables
information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future
consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Identity of the entrepreneur
Name: VAN IKKE
Address: Oosterhoutsestraat 89
6678 PG, Oosterhout
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 52543609
VAT number: NL 162588653B04
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any
established distance contract between entrepreneur and consumer.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this
explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products
and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the
offer by the consumer as possible. If the contractor uses
these images are a true representation of the products and / or
services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information, that clear to the consumer what rights and
obligations, to the acceptance of the offer are attached. This concerns in
• the price including taxes;
• any costs of delivery;
• how the agreement will be achieved and what actions are required
• whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
• the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
• the period for accepting the offer, or the period for adhering to the
• the level of the rate of distance communication if the cost of using
the technique of distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the
• If the agreement after the adoption is filed, how these
consumers to consult;
• how the consumer before the conclusion of the contract by him
popular acts can get informed, and the manner in which he can
recover before the contract is concluded;
• the languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
• the conduct to which the trader is subject and the way the
consumer can conduct electronic can consult and
• the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract that involves
the continuous or periodical delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of
the consumer accepts the offer and meet the stipulated
2. If the consumer has accepted offer electronically, confirms the
entrepreneur promptly electronic receipt of acceptance of the
supply. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may
rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and
organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and ensure
a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader
appropriate safety precautions.
4. The entrepreneur can - within the law - to inform consumers of
his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors that are important
a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under
of this investigation was justified in the agreement not to go, he is entitled
reasoned order or request or to refuse to implement special conditions
5. The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing
or in such a way that the consumer in an accessible manner can be
stored on a durable medium, enclose:
the visiting address of the establishment of the operator where the consumer can lodge complaints
b. the conditions and the manner in which the consumer of the right of withdrawal
can be exercised, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the
right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
d. in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions, unless the trader
information already provided to the consumer prior to concluding the contract;
e. the requirements for termination of the contract if the contract has a duration of
more than one year or is indefinite.
6. If the entrepreneur is committed to providing a range of products or services
The provision in the preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Article 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can cancel the contract without
reasons to cancel within seven working days. This period starts on the day
after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. He
will be the product only to unpack or use as necessary to be able
whether he would prefer to retain. If he exercises his right of withdrawal
makes, it will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in
the original condition and packaging to the Entrepreneur in conformity by the
Entrepreneur`s reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 6b - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. When providing services, the consumer can cancel the contract without giving
any reason to cancel within seven working days, starting on the day of entering into the
2. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the
operator to supply and / or by delivery to area provided reasonable and clear
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of
return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon
possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, the trader can only
excluded entrepreneur submitted clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion
of the contract refers.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) by the trader in accordance to the specifications of the
b) that are clearly personal in nature;
c) which by their nature can not be returned;
d) that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
e) whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market outside the
trader has no influence;
f) for individual newspapers and magazines;
g) for audio and video recordings and computer software that the consumer seals
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a) on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a
certain date or during a specified period;
b) the supply with the express consent of the consumer, before the
period has expired;
c) relating to bets and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the
products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes resulting from changes
in VAT rates.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices
are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the operator has no influence
to, with variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that
any price targets, are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only
permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only
permitted if the trader has agreed and:
a) they are the result of legislation or regulations, or
b) the consumer has the power to terminate the day on which the
increase takes effect.
5. The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
1. The trader guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract, the
specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or
usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing
legal provisions and / or government regulations.
2. By the trader, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme does not affect
the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a breach
the obligations of the employer against the employer may assert under
the law and / or the distance contract.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
1. It will be the greatest possible diligence when receiving
and in the execution of orders and products in assessing applications for
provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions,
the company accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days
unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed
problems, or if an order is not or only partially carried out,
the consumer receives them no later than one month after the order was placed.
The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and
entitled to any compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers
paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after repudiation.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor
a replacement item available. Before the delivery will be clear and
comprehensible manner that a replacement item is delivered. When replacement
items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return shipment are
behalf of the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the moment of delivery
to the consumer by the trader, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12 - Duration Transactions
1. The consumer may contract for indefinite always
denounce the applicable termination rules and a
notice of up to one month.
2. A contract for a definite period has a maximum duration of two years.
If it is agreed that the silence of the consumer distance contract will
be renewed, the contract will be continued as a contract of indefinite
time and will continue after the notice of the agreement up to a month.
Article 13 - Payment
1. Unless subsequently agreed by the consumer amounts to
be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in case of a
contract to provide a service, within 14 days after issuance of this
agreement on modest.
2. When selling products to consumers in terms never a
prepayment of more than 50% are stipulated. If payment is agreed,
consumers no rights regarding the implementation of the relevant
order or service (s), before the advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in the payment details
immediately to the entrepreneur.
4. In case of default by the consumer, the operator subject to legal
limitations, the right to advance to the consumer reasonable costs
Article 14 - Complaints
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and treats
complaints under the complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement should take place promptly, fully and
clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has the defects
3. When the trader complaints within a period of 14 days from
the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time
calls, then the trader within the period of 14 days responded with a message
of receipt and indicating when the consumer a more detailed answer can
Article 15 - Additional or different terms
Additional or different provisions of these terms may not be
detriment of the consumer and should be recorded in writing or in such
way that the consumer in an accessible manner can be stored on
a durable medium.
(Download the Terms and Conditions as a PDF document.)